Discover the before and after transformations of people just like you who changed more than just their smiles with Invisalign treatment and start planning your next step.
Invisalign®️ Before and After
Invisalign treatment allowed the real me to shine.
Invisalign treatment was my first and only choice.
Everyone was very friendly and very caring and understandings. Very efficient and we'll organized. Thank you for making my first visit to the dentist a comfortable and safe place to be. Very courteous staff. Very polite staff. Thank youFoafoa Moea'i
My hygienist, Haley was amazing! She was so kind and very knowledgeable. She answered all of my questions and really went above and beyond at my last appointment. And Dr. Keele is excellent. He's very personable and does great work.Caroline Foley
Frequently Asked Questions
If your dentist has recommended straightening your teeth to avoid oral health issues, or if you simply want to straighten your teeth for a better smile, Invisalign might be the best solution for you.
Though the principle behind Invisalign straighteners is the same as that for traditional braces, there are advantages to Invisalign that people love:
- The straighteners/aligners are less noticeable
- The straighteners/aligners are removable, which makes them easier to clean and easier to leave out for important events, such as job interviews or dates
- No metal means less irritation of gums, lips, and tongue
Braces consist of metal brackets glued to your teeth and tied together by wires and tiny rubber bands, while Invisalign is designed to be almost invisible. Aligner trays made of smooth, comfortable, BPA-free clear plastic are worn over your teeth to subtly and gently move your teeth.
While both braces and Invisalign can help straighten teeth, they each have pros and cons.
While Invisalign was originally designed for adults, its success quickly gave rise to a new process called Invisalign Teen. Invisalign Teen has some unique features that make it ideal for adolescents:
- Extra features to accommodate growing teeth in teens
- “Power ridges” to help tooth roots grow into the right spots
- Complimentary replacements is straighteners are lost or damaged
- Tools to help teens stay on track with wearing the straighteners
Plus, teens tend to like Invisalign Teen more than traditional braces because they are less noticeable, easier to clean, and more comfortable for growing mouths.
Once you and your orthodontists agree that Invisalign is right for you, there are some set steps in the process:
- He or she will want to take X-rays and impressions of your teeth. These will be used to create a 3-D image of them for further use in the treatment, mapping out the exact movements your teeth will need to make.
- Next, your orthodontist will make a customized series of aligner trays from virtually invisible (and BPA-free) plastic through which you will progress (or change out) about every two weeks.
- You will need to wear your aligner trays for 20 to 22 hours daily, throughout your treatment. (Though you’ll want to remove them while eating, brushing or flossing.) You will also visit your doctor about every six weeks to make sure you’re teeth are moving as planned.
- As with braces, you may need to wear retainers after your Invisalign treatment in order to keep your teeth in their new position. Your doctor will help determine whether you need them or not.
That’s it! Once the straighteners themselves have been custom-made, the length of treatment is really up to you. So, wear your Invisalign aligner trays proudly!
Ready For A New Experience In cosmetic Dentistry?
Our great service along with the best technology in the field are only few of many reasons why so many patients have chosen Blue Tree Family Dental for their Invisalign clear aligners. Call Us today for Your Free Consultation!